CAVALIER HEAVY CLAY
- Creates extreme texture for a messy and effortless look
- High hold to tame and control coarse, wavy, and thick hair
- Long-lasting so you won’t need to reapply during the day
- Nourishes and strengthens your hair with organic oils, natural proteins and amino acids.
- Achieve a natural matte finish
- Stays re-styleable all day long
- Created without animal testing
- Works well for people with medium to thick hair.
- HOW TO USE
Take a small amount and spread it evenly across both palms. Rub your hands together to warm it up. Once the clay is smooth, push your hands through your hair until you get the loose, messy and relaxed hairstyle you desire. Or grab your comb for a cleaner look.
Apply more product if necessary until you achieve the style and hold you’re looking for.
- Amino Acid Blend - Moisturizes hair, strengthens its structure, and repairs surface damage.
- Quinoa Protein - Enhances shine, and nourishes hair to provide healthier looking hair
- Organic Argan Oil - Makes hair softer, silkier and shinier. It’s an excellent conditioner that treats dry and brittle hair
paraffinum liquidum, beeswax, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, bentonite, hydrogenated castor oil, VP/VA copolymer (firming agent), water (aqua), kaolin, ethylhexyl stearate, silica, ceteareth-25, glycerin, PVP (firming agent), PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, PEG-16 macadamia glycerides, jojoba esters, fragrance (parfum), propylene glycol, butylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, tocopherol, hydrolyzed rice proteins, hydrolyzed quinoa, ethylhexylglycerin, titanium dioxide, simmondsia chinensis (organic jojoba) seed oil, persea gratissima (organic avocado) oil, helianthus annuus (organic sunflower) seed oil, dog rosa canina (organic rose hip) oil, carthamus tinctorius (organic safflower) seed oil, argania spinosa kernel (organic argan) oil, sodium PCA, sodium lactate, arginine (L-arginine), aspartic acid (L-aspartic acid), PCA, glycine, alanine (L-alanine), serine (L-serine), valine (L-valine), threonine (L-threonine), proline (L-proline), phenylalanine (L-phenylaline), isoleucine (L-isoleucine) and histidine (L-histidine).