ORIGINAL STYLING MERAKI
- Pre and post styling capabilities - use it as a pre-styler for more volume and/or as a post styler for more hold.
- Volume and long-lasting hold - when used as a pre and post styler it can keep your style for over 10 hours!
- Protects your hair from heat damage - contains hair-health ingredients to protect your hair from blowdryers to flat irons.
- Cocktails well with other products - when combined with the right products, Original can act as a “performance enhancer”
- Natural-looking matte finish - the natural finish makes this product extremely versatile
- Works for different hair types, lengths, and textures.
- HOW TO USE
Take a small amount and spread it evenly across both palms. Distribute the product evenly throughout your slightly damp or dry hair. Start with the back of your head and work your way to the front.
Use it before blow-drying for lightweight hold and good control, use after blow-drying for added hold and ability to shape in desired direction.
Add more product as needed. Experiment to create your own style.
*MERAKI - a word that modern Greeks often use to describe what happens when you leave a piece of yourself (your soul, creativity, or love) in your work.
- Candelilla Wax - Rich in nutrients and retains moisture for scalp and hair
- Beeswax - Contains antioxidants which help protect the hair from the damage of pollution and heat.
- Caster Oil - High in Vitamin E, minerals, and Omega 6 and 9 to promote hair growth
water (aqua), beeswax, hydrogenated castor oil, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, cetearyl alcohol, lanolin wax, PEG-8 beeswax, butylene glycol, PVP (firming agent), sodium polyacrylate, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, tetrahydroxypropyl ethylenediamine, sodium polystyrene sulfonate, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, stearyl alcohol, propanediol, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, phenoxyethanol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, propylene glycol dibenzoate, salvia officinalis (sage) oil, shea butter ethyl esters, ethylhexylglycerin